What is a Cookie?
Purpose of Using Cookies
By using cookies, we will be able to identify you from other users of our website, and as a result, you will be able to enjoy the most satisfying experience possible when browsing our website, and this will also help improve our website. Cookies will be used in the following manner to improve your browsing experience.
- Settings will be stored, and as a result, you will no longer have to re-enter the settings when you visit a new page.
- Information you have provided (for example, your zip code) will be stored, and as a result, you will no longer have to re-enter such information.
- By analyzing the way you use this website, we will be able to improve this website to make it more useful for you, to make it easier for you to find the matters you are looking for, and to make this website more satisfying of your needs.
- We will check the effect of our promotions and advertisements.
Types of Cookies Used on This Website
The types of cookies used by this website are ‘first-party cookies’ and ‘third-party cookies.’ First-party cookies are those set by us. Third-party cookies are those set by third parties other than us, and we may not have complete understanding of their content. Accordingly, for details of third-party cookies, you should check the website etc. of the relevant third party.
Cookies We Use and How the Cookies Are Used
Cookies by Google Analytics
We will use Google Analytics to collect information on how you use this site. By using Google Analytics, we will be able to confirm whether this site satisfies your needs, and to see how to improve this site.
Google Analytics will store information on the pages you have visited, how long you have spent to browse this website, how you arrived at this site, and the links you clicked on. We will not collect or store your name or address, and due to that, will not be able to identify you by using the above information. We have not authorized Google to use or share the analysis data.
Google Analytics will set the following cookies.
|Source|Cookie Name|Purpose|First Party or Third Party|Expiration Date| |Google Analytics|_ga|Used to distinguish users.|Third party|2 years| |Google Analytics|_gid|Used to distinguish users.|Third party|24 hours|
How Cookies are Managed
If you do not wish your browsing device to store cookies, you should change the settings of the internet browser so that storing of cookies, in their entirety or in part, is rejected, and an alert isdisplayed when the terminal stores a cookie. Most browsers allow users to change such settings to prevent the browsing device from storing cookies. For example, a browser can be set as follows.
- All the cookies are automatically permitted or rejected.
- Storing of first-party cookies and/or third-party cookies are automatically permitted or rejected.
- An alert is issued before a browsing device stores any cookie, so that the user has an opportunity to permit or reject such cookie.
- If you once gave consent to storing of cookies but later on, have come to wish to withdraw/amend such consent, you have to delete already-stored cookies from the browser settings screen, and change the browser settings so that further storing of cookies, in their entirety or in part, will be blocked.
You can check each of the above settings usually on the ‘option’ or ‘configuration’ menu of your browser. For your better understanding of the above settings, the following links may be useful. If the information of the following pages is not sufficient, you should use the ‘help’ option of your browser for further detailed information.
- Cookie Settings on Internet Explorer (Link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955)
- Cookie Settings on Firefox (Link: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies)
- Cookie Settings on Chrome (Link:http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647)
Disabling Anonymous Google Analytics Cookies:
By installing Google Analytics ‘plugins’ onto your browser, it is possible to prevent this website from sending, to Google Analytics, information that indicates your visits. You can find detailed information regarding the above on the following link:
Google Analytics and Privacy (Link: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html)
Other Useful Links
- Microsoft Cookie Guide (Link: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx)
- All About Cookies (Link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/)