The Capitol Hotel Tokyu
Akasaka / TOKYO
BLJ Tips & Insights
The Capitol Hotel Tokyu is located in the beating heart of Tokyo, overlooking the Japanese parliament building and historic Hie Shrine. A regular retreat for local VIPs, this calm oasis of greenery and chic contemporary Japanese design provides a refined, sophisticated space to unwind and escape the bustle of the city, with 238 rooms and 13 suites offering panoramic views of Tokyo’s skyline. Drawing on their half a century of experience, the hotel effortlessly exceeds guests' expectations from they moment they enter the Kengo Kuma-designed entranceway with its musical waterfall. From there, a range of experience-lead stays such as geisha-accompanied dinners and wellness packages ensures every moment is completely memorable.
Luxury City Hotel
Honeymoon & Romantic
- The Club Floors - Deluxe - Premier - Suite
CHECK-IN / CHECK–OUT
3pm / 12am
Double rooms from 39,000 JPY
Hoshigaoka - (Chinese) / - Suiren - (Japanese) / ORIGAMI -(Fine-Dining)
- Approx. 45-60 mins by Airport Limousine Bus or car from Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
- Approx. 80-120 mins by Airport Limousine Bus or car from New Tokyo International Airport (Narita)
- Directly connected to Exit of the subway "Tameike Sanno" and "Kokkai-gijido-mae Station"
- 10 minutes by taxi from Tokyo Station